Words are the most powerful business tool, because no deal is done without them.
- They should tell your business story in a way that’s both compelling and easily understood.
- They must draw the reader in, no matter what your business or its target audience.
- They must tell your story simply, clearly, quickly and effectively, with no trace of ambiguity.
- They must be free from jargon, devoid of management-speak and steer clear of cliche.
- They must respect, though not be a slave to, the rules of grammar.
- They must be spelled correctly and punctuated properly.
Words matter. I’ve been a professional words man for 40 years, and writing copy thrills me as much today as it ever did.
I’ve written for national, local and regional media; I’ve written for Chief Executives; I’ve advised authors and written for charities. I’ve written news, features, brochures, leaflets, media releases and advertising.
Now I’m available to write for you.